We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
Natural Triglyceride Form.
Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin Extraction Process.
Wild Caught, Certified Sustainable.
Made in the USA.
2 Pack (420 Count).
Imported from USA.
95% of Americans don't eat enough fish, which means they are not getting enough EPA and DHA Omega-3s without
supplementation. Oily fish, like salmon or Pollock, are good sources of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic
(DHA) Omega-3 fatty acids. Fish oil supplementation and regular consumption of oily fish are two ways to ensure adequate
intake of EPA and DHA fatty acids, as the human body cannot make these vital fats.
Not all fish oils are created equal. The type and quality of fish, where it comes from, how the oil is extracted and its
final form are all important factors to maximize the delivery of nutrients necessary to supplement a healthy diet.
* Two Pure Alaska Omega Wild Salmon Oil softgels deliver 600mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids
* One serving per day is equivalent to two portions of cooked salmon per week
* Made in the USA using wild caught salmon from the cold clean waters of the North Pacific
* Proprietary low temperature extraction method
* A balanced fish oil that delivers all omega fatty acids in natural triglyceride (nTG) form
Consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids supports healthy cognitive function, normal visual development, normal
brain development, heart health, healthy triglyceride levels, and maintaining healthy blood pressure.
Eating oily fish is the best way to get your Omega-3s (including EPA and DHA). The next best way is to take Pure Alaska
Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil!